jueves, junio 12, 2008

Capítulo II. Ready to go

You're weird, in tears, too near and too far away, He said, saw red, went home stayed in bed all day, Your t'shirt, dish dirt, Always love the one you hurt.

It's a crack, I'm back yeah standing on the rooftops shouting out. Baby I'm ready to go, I'm back and ready to go. From the rooftops shout it out. It's a crack, I'm back yeah standing on the rooftops having it. Baby I'm ready to go I'm back and ready to go. From the rooftops shout it out, shout it out.

You sleep, too deep, one week is another world, big mouth, big mouth, drop out, drop out, you get what you deserve. You're strange, insane, one thing you can never change.

It's a crack, I'm back yeah standing on the rooftops shouting out, Baby I'm ready to go. I'm back and ready to go. From the rooftops shout it out, It's a crack, I'm back yeah standing on the rooftops having it. Baby I'm ready to go I'm back and ready to go. From the rooftops shout it out, shout it out

Abused, confused, always love the one that hurt ya hurt ya hurt ya.

It's a crack, baby I'm ready to go Baby I'm ready to go...

"Ready to go" @ Republica,
Republica

No hay comentarios: